"Psyche" -- 16, MNL, DLSU - Main, Part time Sailor *u*
a chinky eyed damsel doll who likes frappucinos, winter melon milk teas and anything pink, thinks coffee shops are the loveliest places on earth, still believes in mutant superpowers, and admits that she is a sucker for fairytales. You're welcome to sneak into her little space
Leave me a message! <3
All text and photos © Guen De Mesa unless stated otherwise. For questions, inquiries, sponsorships, and collaborations simply message me here or send an email at email@example.com
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
Depends if it would only be for good.. because I really want to focus on more important things such as my studies.. other than having a relationship.
31. Have you every cried over a guy/girl?
Yup, both :) fights, heartbreaks etc :)) it’s normal :)
Raising me up and loving me unconditionally for 16 years. I love my parents so much :)
55. Share a relationship story:
There was a time that I watched a basketball game and one guy caught my attention (cos bball players are sdfkeklm Thomas Torres! <3) I added him on ym and after a year we managed to talk a lot and play Special Force together (an online gun game got really addicted to that for 2 years mehehe) then we developed feelings for each other :) until school started and he liked another girl :))
56. State 8 facts about your body
WHAAAT OEM HEHE ok here it goes
1. I have a short torso (says Jun Jun Cambe, so I should believe)
2. I don’t know if I’m still gonna grow some inch :<
3. Don’t get fat that much even if I eat a lot
4. Shoe size - 6 or 7 (depends)
5. 42 kg? aiming for 45:<
6. I have scolio daw, but I hope it’s okay will get a check up :3
7. I think I have to admit this but I have those abs stuff I don’t really think I have abs or do I I don’t know :(( I’m trying my best to have a flat tummy no abs no abs.. unless my mind changes
8. I really don’t know what I can say abt my body :))))) 24 waistline?
If I were to choose which style I’m most comfortable in, regardful that it screams “meee”, it’s this quirky yet girly top plus skirt combo *u*
in the mood to spice up for fun! haii baseball cap! *u*
Spotted a great location for shooting at the second floor of our future house (which is apparently still under construction) *u* Very much inspired by photoshoots with unfinished or abandoned structure venues where a dramatic setting is exhibited.
Anything that has an anchor or a bow catches my attention, I’d definitely get it if I can *u*
Nava Skirt | Greenhills Bow and Anchor Top | Bench Baseball Top | Kickers Shoes
Last midnight, I had an epiphany that dealt with my studies and goals. Upon entering college in a few days, there came sudden realizations of what I want out of my life from now on. Compared to some of my friends who chose their own profession such as a doctor, an attorney or a teacher, my chosen course doesn’t guarantee immediate success.
A flashing three years and one term, well I would want to work really soon to help my parents. But how do I do that? Mindset. Full time effort. Commitment. I realized what I’m supposed to be focusing on. I will do everything. I will work my hardest. I will have to be the greatest I can be.
I hope you do too. :)
from left to right and top to bottom *u*
1. Cupcakes designed by Kimi and Phoebe and the cookie destroyed by yours truly
2. Me, Kimi, Phoebe and Justine — Met these girls on the same day itself, approached them cos we were on the same table *u* I know kids are not supposed to talk to strangers (me, being the stranger) but I’m a loyal customer of their mom’s cafe! I just enjoy being with children *u*
3. Kat’s cafe’s view from outside, went there with mom around 11pm to satisfy our cravings for my favorite cafe. Had a legit talk with the owner *u* Will be blogging about them soon! <3
4. My birthday greeting instagram post to the little twin chefs <3
5. The trio’s having a good time out of control *u*
6. Fooled around inside the amusing toy store!! I had to buy my hula hoop <3
7. Great and memorable night with my forever bestfriends, VZ!!! *u*
8. Litol Tricia’s birthday celebration!!! She’s my sweetest little one and I wanted her to know that by attending <3
9. Close Up Summer Solstice concert x party hard x good music x awesome crowd!!! One crazy night! Hoping for more of these, do inform me if you know some pliiiiz thank you *u*
10. Original get up for the concert. Wrong get up! Heels made my feet swell because of jumping and the shirt wasn’t comfortable ;__; Changed to tank top and sneakers :bd
11. After concert selfie, sun was about to rise <3
12. View from Astoria’s hotel
13. My first lemon baby 1 liter milk tea!
14. Starbucks frappe that’s one stop away, thankful! (I added whipped cream inside :bd)
15. One of the few coffees that I liked! Not a fan of anything that’s just coffee
16. Two things I love together, frappe and fries <3
17. Late nights when I work on blogs *o*
18. Milk tea date with my mommy while my brothers were playing LoL with daddy! Love fambam <3
19. Yet another “feeling productive” scene at a coffee shop + Javanilla
20. Usamimi headband selfieee
21. Get together with my fourth year classmates/Jolovesieees!! How I miss spending my days with these people </3
22. Ate Pau mah love!!! First batchmate who turned eighteen <3 Trying to be fierce with her because she’s an expert with the no expression look!
23. More faces of my jolovesieees *u*
24. My 3-minute attempt to do the shaved hair effect + the drama
25. Was never a fan of tank tops til this summer.. change
26. Sundays when I wear pants because of Church
27. Sorting my precious darlings, do you smell a closet sale? *u*
28. CHOCOLATE OVERLOAAAD <3
Overview of how my april was! no beach or outings :< Let’s see how may goes *u*
This perharps is the most blogger-like photoshoot I had with my brother *u* Couldn’t be more thankful to him despite the troubles we encountered caused by the lack of good lighting. Aside from adjusting the camera’s brightness, ISO, aperture, and shutter speed, can someone give me an advice on how else I can beat this light difficulty? (thank you in advance! *u*)
Allow me to insert short captions that are wondrously uttered by what you’re about to see. lol hihi
You would always have two paths to choose from, one way opposite to the other but both waiting for you to take.
By that time you’re on a risk to lose the other, but there’s so much more to sacrifice in the long run.. that you have to ready yourself.
Once you’ve reached its midpoint, fair enough you’re not supposed to turn back. — It can only be done by the cowards, those who find shallow reasons to walk out when faced to unlikely complicated matters, or the wise ones, who keep in mind what’s best not only for himself.
If ever you figured it’s the wrong track, perhaps restoring what’s broken would be gradual. You will want it to remain the same but chances are little and you can only hope for that to happen.
Recover and you’ll be able to come up to it again, have with you what you know now that you didn’t before.
But if the odds are in your favor and you’ve made the right choice, be glad, be thankful.. yet either way be happy :)
Because once those roads cross you are already aware of the possibilities, then comes the conclusion and for all you know it leaves a lesson. *u*
Attempted to make it sound ambiguous. As long as you can relate, I’m hoping those last two faces and captions left an inspiration and a positive mark with whatever thoughts that crossed your head. Cheers to us my loveliees *u*
Zara Plaid Longsleeves (Mom’s) | Sophia Maris Crop Top | From Bazaar Shorts | Converse shoes (Brother’s)
Mom’s closet is like my treasure chest where I search for great or even vintage finds from time to time. Who would also thought I can share shoes with my ten year old little brother!! <3 This is one of those looks I’m always digging cos it’s so laid back yet hip *u*